Join Our Team
Excellent Physician Opportunities at Norman Regional
Norman Regional has excellent opportunities for physicians in various specialties and locations. We employ more than 200 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers in a wide range of primary care and specialist positions, in hospital and clinic settings. Our physicians work within a progressive system of strong clinical and management support, a collegial work environment focused on positive outcomes and measures, and ongoing achievement of numerous certifications and recognitions. Norman Regional has strong physician satisfaction and retention rates. We are intentional in supporting a strong engaged physician culture.
Benefits of Working at Norman Regional
Competitive Compensation Plans
Comprehensive Benefits including PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision, Retirement Plans
Annual CME Allowance/Time and Licensure Reimbursement
Professional Liability Insurance Coverage
You’ll Love Being Here!
Please feel free to forward your CV and any questions to PhysicianRecruitment@nrh-ok.com
Graduate Medical Education
Norman Regional Health System is a multicampus system that serves healthcare needs throughout Norman, Moore and nearby areas in Oklahoma. In the average year, more than 100,000 patients receive treatment at our Emergency Departments.
- Open to 24 residents
- A four-year program where residents are employees of Norman Regional Health System
- Didactics once weekly, including lectures by Emergency Department faculty and residents, as well as oral board preparation
- Resident will read from Rosen’s and Tintinalli’s
- Journal club hosted monthly
- Residents will participate in an annual in-service examination
Norman Regional Health System:
- ICU (two months)
- House officer
- ED administration
University of Oklahoma:
- Pediatric ICU
- Pediatric ER (two months)
In Norman, Oklahoma – home to the University of Oklahoma and the state’s third largest city:
- Norman Regional Hospital (337 beds)
- Norman Regional HealthPlex (136 beds) *A certified Chest Pain Center
In Moore, Oklahoma:
- Norman Regional Moore, a $32 million facility that opened in 2016 after the original hospital was destroyed in the 2013 EF-5 tornado.
We will produce innovative emergency medicine physicians of the highest caliber to meet the healthcare needs of the communities we serve.
We will partner with our attending physicians to become a nationally renowned Emergency Medicine Residency, emphasizing integrity, diversity, a progressive learning environment and lifelong learning skills.